Friday, January 25, 2013

weekend style... dreaming of pops of red!

Another weekend? This week was too fast even though I haven't been feeling great (this cold is hanging on and it's miserable!) so I am hoping that this weekend we can just chill out and get back on track health-wise (both my daughter and I have been sick and my husband has now caught this nasty cold too!).  Fingers crossed!

I just bought these adorable red flats and likely won't be able to wear them for a while or until the weather significantly improves, so in the meantime I will be dreaming of styling them just like this!


get the look: inspiration photo, sunglasses, coat (or THIS ONE is 40% off!), oxford, jeans, bag, flats

Happy Weekend ladies! Make it a good one!

If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.